HALOX® 570 is an organic corrosion inhibitor designed for use in water-based industrial and decorative coatings to provide flash rust and long-term corrosion protection on metal surfaces.
HALOX® 570 is a powder. It is a dual flash rust and corrosion inhibitor.
It is an environmentally-friendly, nitrite-free, phosphate-free, heavy metal-free, stand-alone corrosion inhibitor which can provide synergy with inorganic anti-corrosives.
Water-based and solvent-based epoxy, polyurethane, acrylic, polyester, alkyds; UV/EB coatings, concrete admixtures, effective over weld seam flash rusting.
Starting Point Formulations
Water Reducible Alkyd
- BECKOSOL AQ-210
- Low VOC Water Reducible Medium Oil Alkyd Latex using HALOX® SZP-391 and HALOX® 570 Synergy
Water-Based Alkyd Emulsion
- DSM Uradil™ AZ 760
- WB-2140 High Gloss Alkyd Emulsion achieves corrosion inhibition using HALOX® 570
- DSM Uradil™ AZ 800
- WB-2139 High Gloss Urethane-modified Alkyd Emulsion achieves corrosion inhibition using HALOX® 570
- BECKOPOX EP 384
- Water Reducible 2K Epoxy/Polyamine Primer using HALOX® 570
- AQUAMAC 780
- Low VOC Red Iron Oxide Primer with HALOX® SZP-391 & HALOX® 570 Synergy
- MAINCOTE HG 54D
- Water Based Red Iron Oxide Acrylic Dispersion using HALOX® 570
- BAYHYDROL A-145
- 2K Water-based PUR based on Bayhydrol A-145 / Desmodur XP 2410 using HALOX® 430 & HALOX® 570