HALOX® 630 is a liquid organic corrosion inhibitor for solvent-based protective coatings on metal surfaces.
Clear Thermoplastic Acrylic (TPA) Lacquer on Brass
5 Months Exterior Exposure – CRS – 22.5 microns
Polyester Polyurethane DTM Enamel
Humidity – 48 hrs. – Aluminum (Type A, Q-Lab) – 2.0 mils.
HALOX® 630 is a liquid, post-addable corrosion inhibitor designed to promote wet adhesion for solvent based coatings.
This stand-alone inhibitor provides synergy with inorganic anti-corrosive pigments to maximize corrosion resistance. It is designed to replace heavy metal-based corrosion inhibitors in many cases and reduces osmotic blistering caused by water uptake in coatings.
Solvent based epoxy, polyurethane, acrylic, polyester, and alkyds: auto refinish, OEM, DTM, industrial and marine coatings.
Starting Point Formulations
- BECKOSOL 11-035
- Solvent-based Medium Oil Alkyd Primer using HALOX® SZP-391 & 630
- Solvent-based Medium Oil Alkyd Primer using HALOX® SZP-391, CW-2230 & 630
- REZIMAC 2773
- High Solids Phenolic Modified Short Oil Alkyd Primer using HALOX® SZP-391 and HALOX® 630
- DESMOPHEN 631 A-75
- 2K Solvent-based Polyester / Urethane DTM Enamel using HALOX® 630
- POLAROID B-66
- HALOX® 630 in a Clear Acrylic Lacquer for Brass